Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ETO motorcycle corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menticol

Hello guys

I've been away from the site lately, but it's not my fault. It's hers!
10623928_1725940210965484_2505990503365054534_o.jpg 10366168_1723941454498693_7543317657383768868_n.jpg
I just got my first motorcycle, It's a TVS Apache RTR 160. I still have lots to learn before trying highways and high-speed roads, but at least is the beginning of a dream. Oh, don't think that I forgot about the electronics part! I can't wait the warranty to expire, so I can try some additions: A new dashboard, maybe a small PIC based onboard computer, who knows... even telemetry! I only hope my projects don't fry or explode as usual, at least while they are on board. :eek:

Do you like motorcycles? What type of motorcycle do you have guys?

Nice bike; here is my Rat bike or "Bobber"

**broken link removed**

I put her in the Garage for the Winter; I'm going to try and do a little more work. Drop the seat down and add some longer handle bars; then get some white sidewalls.

Last edited:
You got the foundations for some serious stuff there KV :)

All the best,
tvtech

You got the foundations for some serious stuff there KV :)

All the best,
tvtech

Thanks,tvtech.

It replaced my Royal Ventura; which was the first attempt Yamaha came out with in 1972 a Cruiser sporting a 1300cc motor.

She got a little to wide in the hips for me; so I got a smaller version. I still don't know what I'm going to do with'er; I might just part it out and get my parts I need for the "Bobber" just not sure yet.

72 Royal Ventura in the back yard; came with adjustable air shocks, tape deck, and all the trimmings.
.**broken link removed**

Post #2 my sons bike is sitting just behind mine; I can't ride as long anymore my hands fall asleep. Still enjoy to ride though so I purchased the "Bobber" and do short trips around the lake and town. :)

Cheers;
kv

Edit: Both bikes are direct drive; no chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back