Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

At least ETO is nice and stable now

Status
Not open for further replies.
On second thoughts as I type, it could be to prevent the feature being used as a distribution medium for "undesirable material".

JimB
Hi, I don't think people need to use ETO to distribute undesirable material. There are many handy popular social networking sites and email providers sites to share personal, undesirable, elligal materials. :) At least I think. Maybe the site manager do not want members to talk technical thing secretly as conversation. Others member will not get chance to learn from the discussion so.

Early years, I used to post lots of threads day by day. Later I learnt soemthing and also I reconized some engineers personally too. So my thread posting rate has been decrease. Stopping the image post from conversation might increase my thread posting rate again. :) OK do as your team's wish! But the new updated ETO is not supportive in some mobile browser as before. I tested with UC Browser in Java cell phone (I don't know how UC works in Android) and I cannot use ETO as it is. No post writing box, text are in very narrow coloumn etc. Operamini cellphone browser is quite supportive than UC but I cannnot upload multiple images in single post. I need to post another post to post another image. All these stories are based on cell phone browser. Probably the problems will not easily solved, maybe the new system is not compatible with Java cellphone browser.

Hi, I don't think people need to use ETO to distribute undesirable material. There are many handy popular social networking sites and email providers sites to share personal, undesirable, elligal materials. :) At least I think. Maybe the site manager do not want members to talk technical thing secretly as conversation. Others member will not get chance to learn from the discussion so.

Early years, I used to post lots of threads day by day. Later I learnt soemthing and also I reconized some engineers personally too. So my thread posting rate has been decrease. Stopping the image post from conversation might increase my thread posting rate again. :) OK do as your team's wish! But the new updated ETO is not supportive in some mobile browser as before. I tested with UC Browser in Java cell phone (I don't know how UC works in Android) and I cannot use ETO as it is. No post writing box, text are in very narrow coloumn etc. Operamini cellphone browser is quite supportive than UC but I cannnot upload multiple images in single post. I need to post another post to post another image. All these stories are based on cell phone browser. Probably the problems will not easily solved, maybe the new system is not compatible with Java cellphone browser.

I can use ETO just fine on my Android (Galaxy SIII) as long as I turn it sideways (rotate the content to display the wide way). It could be your browser. Which do you use?

OK, thank you for your information. Then problem is in the Java version on UC browser. Mine is UC Browser v9.5. I am using Operamini 8 Java. ETO is fine in Operamini.

Glad you survived the quakes Willen :)

Regards,
tv
Hi TV,
People and specially government learned lot of lessons from the quake, thousands of people lost their life though. Probably after the disaster, people won't make such grave house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back