Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ETO Chat slow to load

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_2545

Super Moderator
We chat dwellers have noticed chat taking upwards of a minute to load with FF and Chrome. Edge seems to be the fastest with most normal load time.
We see a lot of new people coming in and they get impatient and start clicking the "Room" tabs, while the page loads they are off in an empty room clicking around then logging out.

Any way to improve the loading speed of Chat?

Mike2545

I suppose that the problem is perhaps due to the app is located far deep and could be that same copied, and freshly loaded might improve the loading time.
Hope the site admin can support us.

The whole of ETO was dead this morning (Sat 2017_01_14) between between about 6:30 am and around 7:30 am (I think) BST.

spec

I was having problem getting the site up as late as 09:30 today.

It is about time Administration got this sorted out or at least explained the cause.

I really have not got the time or patience for repeatedly trying to log in.

Eric

From 6:30 am and still (10:35am) ETO has either been completely down or unusable due to an extremely slow response (other similar sites located in the states ran slightly slowly on occasions but were essentially normal).

BTW this post took 4 seconds to load

Then 2 seconds

Then 1 second

spec

Getting 404 errors now. I hope the admin's haven't just deleted the chat without even let us say our goodbyes to one-another!

Chat's completely gone... How am I going to talk with those I know? A lot of good discussions were had in there. (╬⓪益⓪)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back