Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Rogers

User Extraordinaire
Forum Supporter
Most Helpful Member
Hi EM...

I was in chat yesterday and every now and then the interface starts going loopy Mike ( Chat moderator ) told me it happens when a picture has been posted or there is heavy traffic ( there were 7 of us )

A refresh (F5) clears the problem... Killivolt was on a mac, so he doesn't have an F5 key and kept on logging out and back in to clear it.

That happened to me a while ago. Usually it happens when someone posts a non-image link inside image tags. If you're in chat now I'll log in and show you what I mean.

EDIT: It appears this only happens in Chrome. Firefox works fine, but Chrome displays a broken image icon and the chat gets jumpy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back