Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

etch pen remover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Isopropyl alchohol, which I am lucky enough to get in pure bottled form from my local old fashioned style chemist :D
Maplins however I think do sell the stuff in a can.

i just use nail polish remover, think its the acitone free type but either type should work.

I use Isoprphyl alchohol too, 91% (Best i can get at Wal mart :D ) mainly because it is so cheap (96 cents a bottle), and is relatively docile compared to other solvents. It works good for me. I've found that the 70% doesn't work very well, so I suggest staying away from it.

I usually use pure acetone from the beauty supply shop. Usually takes that kind of stuff right off ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back