Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ericsson T65 Problem on interfacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, im trying to make an SMS control project and im using T65 , it has a datacable , i connected this cable with PC using hyperterminal , and sent AT commands ..etc and everything is ok , but when i take the 3pins TX,RX,GND from the cable and connect it to the microcontroller , i cant communicate to it and couldnt send AT commands and recieve the Response , i think that cable has MAX232 ...any idea ? also i tried to not use the datacable and use TX,RX,GND from the phone itself , i found its really hard to solder it :( ..

You need to match the logic levels on T65 & the micro controller + you need to match the protocol with the baud rate in the microcontroller.

What protocol that erricson uses?

Do a Google search on the hardware part how to connect the T65 to a micro.

I connected CTS to high (12V ) and it worked , but the mobile what i send it , it gives me it again , like i send AT , it gives me AT on the LCD not the OK

Hi again , i used a serial port sniffer and i found that the phone uses RTS and DTR , im not sure where to connect these pins to get the phone working with the uC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back