Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

enquiry about antenna of transmitter circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepperman

hi to all of u expert out there.i'm a diploma student in electronic and electical .i'm studying a circuit about fm transmitter with frequecy at the range from 70Mhertz~100Mhertz ,and i study a antenna something called "space ground antenna",however dun really understand it.would any1 mind tell me how to set up or make an antenna ??thanks 1st ...

**broken link removed**
tis website show the circuit

There are numerous publications and websites aimed at amateur radio. Antennas are a big part of the hobby and you'll likely find what you need there. In nearly all cases most everything, including dimensions, it frequency dependent and can be scaled to suit your particular needs. It's a very broad subject and without more specific questions I can't offer much more.

I have never heard the term "space ground antenna", so have no idea what it means. A 1/4 wave dipole needs a ground plane ( does not have to be actual ground), but 1/2 wave, folded dipole and yagi antennas do not need a ground.

Russlk said:
I have never heard the term "space ground antenna", so have no idea what it means. A 1/4 wave dipole needs a ground plane.

A dipole doesn't need a ground plane, it's a quarter wave whip which does, I suspect what he means is a 'ground plane'. All you need is a quarter wave whip mounted on a metal ground plane - this effectively reflects the quarter wave whip to give the other half of the dipole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back