Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electrohome 4101 projector

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeppelin6o

Anyone out there know where I can find a blue tube for an Electrohome 4101 projector model number 38-B09990-AC. The tube has sony 07MS (B). The projectors were made between 1991 - 1994 I think this company never carried or had spare parts made for the projectors. So I'd be looking for something that was taken off a complete unit for parts. I tried Ebay and found a unit but the guy never responds to my emails about shipping or if this is a complete unit. :-( I got this unit for nothing so I don't want to put alot of money into it. As I have no way of telling how long the other tubes will last. It might end up costing me more then getting something newer and more reliable.

Thanks for any help

Attachments

• Projector.jpg
    Projector.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 287
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back