Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electrical Math Books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy1845c

Does anyone know if there are any books out there that provide a general overview of some of the math used in electronics? I took a little bit of algebra in HS, but don't remember half of it. :( I was just wondering if there is anything out there that goes a little farther then ohms law and touches a little on impedance, geometry and freq. calculations. I sure wish i would have presued math more in HS...... ahhh, hindsights 20/20.....:(

Andy1845c said:
Does anyone know if there are any books out there that provide a general overview of some of the math used in electronics? I took a little bit of algebra in HS, but don't remember half of it. :( I was just wondering if there is anything out there that goes a little farther then ohms law and touches a little on impedance, geometry and freq. calculations. I sure wish i would have presued math more in HS...... ahhh, hindsights 20/20.....:(

Well, you're in luck. The other half of algebra that you _do_ remember is probably all you'll need for most work. I have Gigabytes of e-books & similar teaching material from basics to advanced. PM me with a specific list and include a valid email and I see what I can send your way. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back