Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

From computer operator to electrical officer in the navy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparko

I don't like my career and I want to change it.Is that possible?I have no idea what I'm supposed to do as an operator and now I realized that this career has nothing to do with electronics.I was thinking that I should change my career with something that has to do with electrical engineering but it will take some time until I learn everything that is related to electricity.I learned some things in my highschool specialty electronics but I've never designed circuits and I have to learn a lot about pcbs,inverters,transformers,etc.I want some advices from you because I have the feeling that there will be colleagues who know more than I do.

Patience old chap, patience.
We are not all sitting at the keyboard ready to instantly spring forth with words of wisdom to every request.

I don't like my career and I want to change it.
Welcome to the big bad world, many people have the same view of their world.

Is that possible?
Many things are possible, if you have the ambition to make it happen.

"Electrical Officer in the navy", you say. That is a very specific ambition.
Is it possible? I do not know.
I do not know your abilities, I do not know which country you are in*, you do not tell us.
If you are interested in the navy, why not go along to the recruiting office and discuss your ambitions with the people there.
They will be able to tell you what is possible in your countrys navy.

* Not completely true, as a Moderator I can see things which the normal forum members cannot.

JimB

Well it does limit the view to a half dozen moderators. None of which have experience in your country. So that knocks the out the rest of the membership.

.. .. .. don't you mean ' .. .. IN which case, yes I have
I certainly do mean that.
I seem to be making a right marmalade of typing this past couple of days, whether it is incompetence or stupidity, I am not sure.
I certainly would not cut the custard as an Electrical Officer in Her Majesties Royal Navy !

JimB

I certainly would not cut the custard as an Electrical Officer in Her Majesties Royal Navy !

.. .. .. .. . maybe not, but you'd certainly cut the mustard as a clockwork one ! :D .. .. .. .. .. .

.. .. . especially in Her Majestys' Royal Navy ! :)

S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back