Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I enjoyed this math puzzle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Yeah!! It was 1% and now its 2%.... I see what you mean!! That is very weird!!
The reason why 99% meth is a lot more expensive than 98% meth. I am a Breaking Bad -fan.

Back to the three doors problem. You SHOULD switch doors. You original chance of winning the nh is 1/3. By switching after the reveal, you improve your odds to 2/3 chance if winning my. Counter intuitive, yes! But correct. Read this.

Wow I got it back to front!! I cant believe I forgot the mechanism then remembered the wrong choice!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

If zero isnt odd or even then its not a number? Utterly agree with cucumbers so thats my excuse (now) for not answering the question and has nothing to do with not having the answer! Its one of those questions the answer seems too easy to be right :p

I know you are a young curious scientist. If you have not seen the lectures of legendary Walter Lewin, you shoud check them out. You will enjoy them.

Havnt watched it all yet (have it on now) But he is brilliant! thanks for the link

I enjoy photography.. that is one hobby that has not become a job. That is why I enjoy it so much. Many photographers brag about their equipment.. some have the mentality that photo is not good if it is taken with equipment you do not like. I like to mess with them by asking "why is sky blue, clouds white and sunsets red?".. rarely anyone can answer those questions.

Last edited:
Utterly brilliant professor, surely has to be one of the best science videos around, he is really funny with it as well. I will watch some more of his they are really great, learnt alot of things I thought I knew the answer too :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back