Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Earth, Stars, Universe, red color shift, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why do they want to frack in CA. Also, they came up ( ) 00000000 , for the Artic Resvere oil exporation. I would think your 100 years is a wild guess.

(Seriously there is way more here than the media will ever report or admit to.) :joyful:

or less.

Next time I will describe the earth's daily and yearly motion problem which is the foundation of Einstein's special and general relativity (Lorentz's T). Dumpty Dumpty.

Last edited:
I see. The ground came up and hit Humpty Dumpty. relativity

I am worming to the hollow earth idea. concave (with God and the universe in the middle) One of the church web pages I went to said that if everyone on earth points straight up, everyone is pointing at God. Stars are pin points of light that can fall to the ground and land at your feet. (The book of Revolution)

Found a new book.
"The Land of No Horizon is a logical book structured using common sense. Scientific evidence adds both vital credibility and ease of understanding for everyone."

One day, when copernicus1234 wins the Nobel Prize for physics, you guys will feel bad about doubting him.

^^^^^shortbus

:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:stop::stop::stop::stop:
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Not necessarily in the smiley order posted here.
Copernicus1234 has already wasted too much of a certain good Members time here.

Way more productive things to do with a Troll...hit it on the head maybe with knowledge?
Nah...they always come back.

Ignore them....still come back.

Close every thread they start/participate in = WIN.

Troll hung itself. End of problem.

Thanks guys,
Official Troll Spotter.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
One day, when copernicus1234 wins the Nobel Prize for physics, you guys will feel bad about doubting him.
Great break thoughts are usually met sceptically. They rarely happen.
Great (dumb ideas) happen 30 times/second and are met sceptically.
Chances are my ideas are the latter type.

Example:
In 1901 J.B. Watson, Chief Engineer at the Tamarack copper mine (S. of Calumet, Mich.) suspended two 4250 foot long plumb lines down mine shafts. Measurements showed that the plumb lines were farther apart at the bottom than at the top, contrary to expectations.

plumb-lines-convex.gif
plumb-lines-Tamarack-mines.gif

If the earth was round and we are on the outside then the plumb lines would converge at the center of the earth. (did not happen)
The plumb lines separated. They then would converge at the center of the earth. A hallow concave earth. (did happen)

Details here https://www.wildheretic.com/concave-earth-theory/

With a concave earth it is real hard to see my Nobel Prize on the horizon.

Great break thoughts are usually met sceptically. They rarely happen.
Great (dumb ideas) happen 30 times/second and are met sceptically.
Chances are my ideas are the latter type.

Example:
In 1901 J.B. Watson, Chief Engineer at the Tamarack copper mine (S. of Calumet, Mich.) suspended two 4250 foot long plumb lines down mine shafts. Measurements showed that the plumb lines were farther apart at the bottom than at the top, contrary to expectations.

plumb-lines-convex.gif
plumb-lines-Tamarack-mines.gif

If the earth was round and we are on the outside then the plumb lines would converge at the center of the earth. (did not happen)
The plumb lines separated. They then would converge at the center of the earth. A hallow concave earth. (did happen)

Details here https://www.wildheretic.com/concave-earth-theory/

With a concave earth it is real hard to see my Nobel Prize on the horizon.

Looks good Ron....calling all the Smarts out there :p

Makes a lot of sense....nah....the Earth is a Flat Place. And I will not entertain any further discussion on this proven point.

The whole Neil Armstrong landing on the Moon was a setup. The photo's were faked. The whole Apollo mission was faked.
There was no Rocket that launched.....this whole conspiracy that the Earth is in fact round....is a Dream :D

Any person willing to walk to the to end of World to prove me wrong is welcome to try..

Just be careful of the edge.....it is sharp. It is unforgiving. You slip and fall...I can not save you. Very deep hole there.

Think before you walk.

Regards,
tvtech

^^^
I really canno't believe I said that.

I believe I have mentally induced issues that need to be resolved.
Am I becoming stupid now or was I always so...

This is worrying to me :arghh::banghead:

Can you really end up being a Monkey if you work with one for long enough???
Is seven Years of no progress with a Pupil enough to drive you insane???

While I sit here and ponder....I think I will just grab another Banana and go to sleep.

Regards,
tvtech

I believe I have mentally induced issues that need to be resolved.
Am I becoming stupid now or was I always so...

Don't worry about it, what the world needs is more Benign Nutters, I include myself in that cohort.
You just need to have a sense of the ridiculous from time to time, one of those things which helps to take away the strains of modern living.

Agravating Nutters on the other hand are a real pain, always banging on about some subject, trying to overturn ideas which are generally well accepted and have stood the test of time and usurp them with fancyfull nonsense.

I propose two clubs to cater for the needs of these two groups, the Agravating Nutters Club and the Benign Nutters Club.
I am sure that someone such as yourself would much rather be associated with the BNC than the ANC, what do you think?

JimB

Sometime you feel like a nut and sometimes you are.
images

Sometimes, taking a good look at yourself is beneficial for you.
Look around at others first though, and observe how they react in certain situations.
This is a good time to put yourself in their shoes and wonder what you would do if you were in their position.
A starting point is with your co-workers, the people you spend most of your time with...
What makes them tick, what keeps them occupied, what gets them agitated and what pushes them close to breaking point?
We each have our own thresholds for the above, but we differ vastly in our reactions.
For some, the fact that something has not been put back in it's rightful place is a major issue.... for others, it matters little.
For some, correct speeling and granmer are major isuues, for others, they can raed bteween the lines.
For some, drifting off-topic is a big no-no, for others, as long as there is some connection to the original post, it is acceptable.
And so on....

We all have someone to use as an example of how we expect others to behave, and it's generally our self.
However, there are varying degrees of acceptable behaviour with regards to oneself.
Everyone else hasn't had the identical upbringing and life-experiences, so there will always be something 'different' about other people.

The way that people interact, especially anonymously on the internet and forums, is sometimes far-removed from the way they conduct themselves in daily life.
It's easy to take a poke at someone, without any form of repercussion such as a smack in the face, should you say the same thing in public.
I'm guilty of doing that and I'm sure that if most of us are honest with ourselves, we'd admit to the same in varying degrees.

As a final note on this, how many of us have composed a scathing attack, edited it to tone it down a bit, sat on it for 24 hours and then deleted it?
How many have posted the reply straight away?
How many have posted the edit?
How many have not posted at all?

I'm getting more tolerant as the years go by and realising that there are some things that you are not going to change.
Sure, I'm going to get my giggles from seeing someone else frustrated at the damned computer for 'not doing things the way they should be done' , but although it's not my job, I will help out where I can.

Trolls are a wholly different thing though.
If an 'Obvious Troll' is being obvious, then the best thing to do is leave them alone and report it.

Sorry if I rambled on a bit, but I felt like doing a bit of two-fingered typing!

Regards.

I am sure that someone such as yourself would much rather be associated with the BNC than the ANC, what do you think?

JimB

LOL!!! You hit the nail on the head. Anything is better than the ANC. And as such I am now a dedicated member of the BNC....some members call it the Bonkers Nutters Club..

I like that because the members are all nuts in a good way. They have brains, they don't steal, they have imaginations, they have dreams, they can think, they can actually learn.

They are not monkey see monkey do like the other one mentioned above.

However the distressing part is when a BNC member is trying to train an ANC member...
Simply an impossible task. Much head banging takes place on the BNC members part.

I can vouch for this. After around Seven years of banging my head against a brick wall every night...I believe that I too now have now a damaged brain. Like my student.

Funny how being surrounded by stupidity drags you down and being surrounded by intelligence pulls you up :wideyed:

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
The unit vector catastrophe occurs (equ 17) because a transverse wave is a surface wave that cannot be represented within a volume, of Maxwell's equations,for free space.

Last edited:
Catastrophe occurs down the rabbit hole.
**broken link removed**

Wow Nsaspook, That's the view in my rear view mirror. Wonder if I am going down the hole backwards.

Maxwell
May 17, 2014
Ben T. Ito

Maxwell's electromagnetic theory of light is based on Faraday's
induction experiment.

"ON ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION" (Maxwell, part II).

"If, therefore, the phenomena described by Faraday in the Ninth Series
of his Experimental Researches" (Maxwell, part II).

"ELECTROMAGNETIC THEORY OF LIGHT" (Maxwell, part VI).

Planck (1901) uses the blackbody radiation effect to justify Maxwell's
electromagnetic theory of light (Planck, intro) but the blackbody
light emission is not an induction effect since electrons are released
from the blackbody surface when light is emitted.

Conclusion

The wave theory of light is based on light waves formed by the motion
of an ether, composed of matter yet light propagates in vacuum that is
void of matter. Einstein states the electromagnetic field is the
ether.

"The introduction of the electromagnetic theory of light brought about
a certain modification of the ether hypothesis. At first the
physicists did not doubt that the electromagnetic phenomena must be
reduced to the modes of motion of this medium. But as they gradually
became convinced that none of the mechanical theories of ether
provided a particularly impressive picture of electromagnetic
phenomena, they got accustomed to considering the electric and
magnetic fields as entites whose mechanical interpretation is
superfluous. Thus, they have come to view theses fields in the vacuum
as special states of the ether." (Einstein, §1).

Maxwell's electromagnetic field cannot be used to represent the ether
since Maxwell's theory is based on Faraday's induction experiment that
is not optical.

Einstein, Albert. The Principle of Relativity and Its Consequences in
Modern Physics. 1910.

Maxwell, James. Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field. Royal
Society Transactions. Vol. CLV. 1864.

Planck, Max. On the Law of Distribution of Energy in the Normal
Spectrum. Annalen der Physik. 4:553. 1901.

Summer Solstice

Last edited:
I picked a bad day to stop sniffing ether.
**broken link removed**

Thanks for he picture. I have a friend that thinks all these pictures are made on a stage in area 51.

Thanks for he picture. I have a friend that thinks all these pictures are made on a stage in area 51.

It was all done on a stage in Hollywood.

capricornone-origposter-img.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back