Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Earth, Stars, Universe, red color shift, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronsimpson

Most Helpful Member
Now I understand how it all works!

The earth is concave. The universe is inside the earth. That explains the red color shift of starts.
So you can’t really dig a hole all the way to China.
Pictures of the earth look round, because astronauts use fish eye lenses to make the earth look round. (Prove they don’t.) It is a huge conspiracy!
hollearth.jpg

If you believe in heaven, it is inside the earth to. With God in the center of the earth he can keep a eye on you better.
**broken link removed**
And here is the real glob.
**broken link removed**

Ummmm................ ? I have my doubts

Ron, this is absolutely ingenious! Have you spoken with our resident astrophysicist and overall expert of everything who joined us on the 15th of April of this year? ;):D

I have not talked to anyone yet. It is a secret.
I found on the internet, (it is true because it is on the net) space is very dense. As you get closer to the center it is more dense. It is very hard for a space ship to go through this dense space. It takes great amounts of energy and time to go the the first star. (Algorithmic) So it takes a infinite amount of time and power to make it to the center of the universe. This way it appears to go on for ever.

That explains why we never run out of oil.. keep drilling.

Thank you Ron

This wonderful post of yours will allow me to sleep easier at night:cool:
I never believed the others who speak about the Universe being.."out there".....it's right here inside Earth :happy:

It's so Logical it is mindblowing!! Why did I not think of this :banghead:
I am sooo happy now I am going to celebrate with another of those tasty cookies my Neighbor gave me...funny thing is the more of them I eat the hungrier I geto_Oo_O

LOL

tvtech

Why don't all the oceans drip out the north polar opening?

Why don't all the oceans drip out the north polar opening?
They will eventually. That hole is there as an overflow valve for when all the icecaps melt due to global warming.

Come to think of it, was that polar opening where all the ozone leaked out?

JimB

^^^^

You serious Jim??? Time for another Cookie :D

Man, I am really hungry now. This is fascinating stuff:cool:

Here is a link: **broken link removed**

Years ago I heard the earth is hallow. There is another race of people living on the inside. It turns out that we are that other race. Who would have thought it. Fooled by science again.

Dougy83, The water can't drip out the holes at the poles. The globe at the library has a wooden stick that plugs the holes. I have seen it. Want proof. About 10% of the pole explorers don't come back alive. (known fact) It is dangerous to get too close to the wooden stick at the poles. If you were to reach out and touch the stick you would laugh so hard you will die.

TV Tech, you wanted something different to talk about. I did my best.

Here is a link: **broken link removed**

TV Tech, you wanted something different to talk about. I did my best.

Jim, I am with you Buddy.

Gently teasing you. That's all :)

You know me by now....I will do anything to get people talking here...including calling myself Stupid.
I might be...hey you never know though :)

All the best,
tvtech

The out side of the earth is lubricated with oil. So it will turn easy. Every one knows it you drill deep enough you will hit oil.

I wish to report this fabrication by member ronsimpson. My Mom and Dad say the Earth if Flat...
Therefore what he is saying here is not possible.

Regards,
Concerned Johnny

The celestial universe (stars) is stationary since for every night, of the year, there is perfect star alignment, once every year that can only be explained using a stationary universe. In Steven Hawkings movie "Brief History of time" there is a picture of the celestial universe that is in motion, where the stars are moving in a circular pattern towards the right which implies the earth's daily and yearly motions.

Your theory was one my past theories But I took is from Men in Black. The universe in a crystal. You're starting to understand the principle of real scientific research, Congradulations.

It also bring the theory that oil comes from the mantel of the earth and not by old fossials which makes sense because petroleum represents a enormous amount of energy. Very Good ronsimpson.

Also, the US is running out of energy, fracking in CA is pretty desperate. Rock and Roll.

Last edited:
This concave world theory predates me.
1700: Edmund Halley and Leonhard Euler
1830: Sir John Leslie
"The Cellular Cosmogony", Teed 1898
Morrow and Teed did numerous experiments proving this idea in the late 1800s/early 1900s. Most of the data was confiscated by the government. Further proof of the conspiracy to keep the truth hidden.
My Mom and Dad say the Earth if Flat...
Not flat or sailors would have fallen off the edge of the earth. Concave! you can't fall off the edge. You are on the inside.
Your theory was one my past theories
No surprise.

Also, the US is running out of energy, fracking in CA is pretty desperate. Rock and Roll.
Looking at statistics US has plenty of energy.. other countries are forced to save energy.

The celestial universe (stars) is stationary since for every night, of the year, there is perfect star alignment, once every year that can only be explained using a stationary universe. In Steven Hawkings movie "Brief History of time" there is a picture of the celestial universe that is in motion, where the stars are moving in a circular pattern towards the right which implies the earth's daily and yearly motions.

Your theory was one my past theories But I took is from Men in Black. The universe in a crystal. You're starting to understand the principle of real scientific research, Congradulations.

It also bring the theory that oil comes from the mantel of the earth and not by old fossials which makes sense because petroleum represents a enormous amount of energy. Very Good ronsimpson.

PLEASE tell me you're joking! :eek:

DerStrom8,
Hopefully you understand this thread was started to show how far you can push a wild theory when reasonable evidence is used.
No repeating the same thing. Every time a different piece of evidence. No insulting. and Using the rules that most conspiracy theory use.

I have found pages of data showing how the earth's magnetic field bends light and hides the true shape of the earth.

DerStrom8,
Hopefully you understand this thread was started to show how far you can push a wild theory when reasonable evidence is used.
No repeating the same thing. Every time a different piece of evidence. No insulting. and Using the rules that most conspiracy theory use.

I have found pages of data showing how the earth's magnetic field bends light and hides the true shape of the earth.

Fair enough Ron, have fun! ;)

Looking at statistics US has plenty of energy.. other countries are forced to save energy.

Now that I am back working in the oil fields in a more technical position with a reputable fracking company I am hearing all sorts of behind the scenes talk about our local oil supply. We don't just frack here. We super frack! :D

Lets just say that ND has the US covered for the next 100 years easy. ;)

(Seriously there is way more here than the media will ever report or admit to.) :joyful:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back