Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle Package?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvarblade

Does any one know any IC in Eagle that has the 48-Pin TQFP PBF package.I want it for TI's DAC.

One in "micro-siemens"
Another in "ref-packages"
Help any?

The siemens one has a 100Pin TQFP,the ref one i am having trouble to find!

Last edited:
"micro-siemens" section: (EDIT - Dunno why it has turned that ugly shade of yellow..)

Attachments

• TQFP48.PNG
    TQFP48.PNG
    14.7 KB · Views: 659
Last edited:
Hi Mickster,As much as i thank you for your answer i cant find this option in My Eagle is 5.3.0.Do i need another library?Is it available from cadsoft.de?

Looks like you'll have to go to the library section:

and do some downloading.

ref-packages.lbr is there and should contain the TQFP 48 pin package you want.

A quick search through the libraries I have, shows this package in:
amd-mach
atmel
micro-siemens
ref-packages

Have you tried a search for "TQFP48" within Eagle? If any of your libraries contain it, it will be listed.

HTH.

you could also make your own for it. Thats what I've been doing recently for all the PIC's that I use because there weren't any in the libraries. The first one took me forever to figure out but after that you get the hang of it and it takes like 5 minutes.

Here's the tutorial I used:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back