Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle grid defaults

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.005 is also possible when you do it manually, so why would it not work as default?
Good point, I remember now; a very small grid does not display unless you zoom in enough. That threw me once.

Did the script that I showed work?

spec

Hy earckens,

Open the schematic and left click on the grid icon top left (circled in red) to get a drop-down menu. Then just enter the grid spacing that you want: I always use 0.05 inches rather than the default 0.1 inches. You can also turn the grid on and off from the same drop-down menu.

spec

View attachment 101779
Spec, you sure seem to have become quite proficient with Eagle in quite a short amount of time. I find your knowledge to be quite impressive.

Spec, you sure seem to have become quite proficient with Eagle in quite a short amount of time. I find your knowledge to be quite impressive.
That is very kind of you Mike, but I only know a few things about EAGLE, and they only relate to. the the schematic editor. While EAGLE may not be the best for big jobs, I find it excellent for knocking out the odd schematic. I had previously used Protel/Altium for years, and again only for circuit capture, and boy could you get into a pickle with that, especially the component libraries.:)

spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back