e-S/W CKT help

Status
Not open for further replies.

chacha1234

My Dear Friends,
Its a simple circuit (but its beyond my head!!! hehe!)
Please see the diagram (below):
**broken link removed**

Here through AB supply is given. C is a capacitor for charging and then discharging at the load end.
e-S/W is an electronic switch (I need the circuit for this switch) which when pressed, discharge the energy from the capacitor (just like a triggering action), but the electronic switch MUST NOT consume any power from the circuit, so that the amount of chraged energy equals the amount of discharging energy!

Requirement: (for this whole circuit)
1) about 10-20J energy;
2) Voltage ~ 200V;
3) Current ~ 5A.

ACTUALLY WHAT NEED IS:
I need to know the exact amount of energy charged to the capacitor and the exact amount of energy discharged at the load end.

I need your HELP, friends ! Can you suggest any electronic switch circuit for the above?

If u need any data may post here OR pm me.

I get the distinct impression you're trying to get someone to do your homework for you.

Oznog said:
I get the distinct impression you're trying to get someone to do your homework for you.

not exactly dear,
i m totally from different stream..............so i m not so accustomed with electronics circuitry...........................hope , friends wont disappoint me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…