Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

e-S/W CKT help

Status
Not open for further replies.

chacha1234

My Dear Friends,
Its a simple circuit (but its beyond my head!!! hehe!)
Please see the diagram (below):
**broken link removed**

Here through AB supply is given. C is a capacitor for charging and then discharging at the load end.
e-S/W is an electronic switch (I need the circuit for this switch) which when pressed, discharge the energy from the capacitor (just like a triggering action), but the electronic switch MUST NOT consume any power from the circuit, so that the amount of chraged energy equals the amount of discharging energy!

Requirement: (for this whole circuit)
1) about 10-20J energy;
2) Voltage ~ 200V;
3) Current ~ 5A.

ACTUALLY WHAT NEED IS:
I need to know the exact amount of energy charged to the capacitor and the exact amount of energy discharged at the load end.

I need your HELP, friends ! Can you suggest any electronic switch circuit for the above?

If u need any data may post here OR pm me.

I get the distinct impression you're trying to get someone to do your homework for you.

Oznog said:
I get the distinct impression you're trying to get someone to do your homework for you.

not exactly dear,
i m totally from different stream..............so i m not so accustomed with electronics circuitry...........................hope , friends wont disappoint me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back