Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DTMF telephone chip datahseet

Status
Not open for further replies.

waqar

hi all,
iam working on the design for a telephone set and for that i need to get the data sheet of the following DTMF chip but i have searched yahoo and other engine unable to get any results..can any one please guide me the link to this Chip's datasheet...
i get the following results from yahoo.

the Chip is

LR4087

i think its of Sharp company
https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=LR4087&vm=i&n=20&fl=0&x=wrt

I've tryed to post the d'sheet to @post.com without success. Give me another e-mail.

i really need to have this data sheet

like i don't get it....how come you cannot sent me the datasheet ot is there any other problem.

Here is some crop from original d'sheet maybe enough...

Attachments

• LR4087_1.GIF
    LR4087_1.GIF
    71.5 KB · Views: 2,507
  • LR4087_7.GIF
    LR4087_7.GIF
    57.5 KB · Views: 2,528
The complete datasheet contains seven pages. Please download from here these two pages, make a post when completed, i change the pages to 2 newer. After succesfull downloading i remove this big picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back