Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Drawing schematics and program run switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeh100

I have a couple of questions for you guys.

First, does any one know of a simple schematic drawing program that doesn't require an endless selection of specific components (Not eagle). I like eagle for what it is but It's not quick and simple. Sometimes I just want to draw a schematic for brainstorming or what ever and never intend to build it. And, yes, I know what paper and pencil is before some smart @$$ suggests that. :D

Second question: Where can I get a switch like the one on the board attached? It's being used as a program / run switch, which is also what I intend to use it for.

Attachments

• pro-runswitch.jpg
    pro-runswitch.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 306
Download LTSpice. I use it as a low-tech schematic drawing program, as well as to try out circuit ideas, optimize parts before building a circuit, etc.

ExpressPCB has a nice, free, easy to use schematic editor. Easy to make new components too.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back