Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Doubt in schematics using SLA7024 and ULN2803

Status
Not open for further replies.

niting

Hello everyone!!!
I am making a bot called micromouse which is an autonomouse maze solving robot. I am using Sharp IR GP2D12 and GP2D120 as side and front sensors. I made two schematics one based on SLA7024M manufactured by Sanken Electronics and one on ULN2803 by Toshiba as the motor drivers. The microcontroller I am using is PIC18F452. The schematics for both the drivers are attached. Could anyone please verify the schematic for correctness as I am totally new to electronics and have done the schematic based on what I read and found on other schematics.
Thanking you in advance
niting

Attachments

• Micromouse-1.GIF
    Micromouse-1.GIF
    106.8 KB · Views: 2,794
  • Micromouse-2.GIF
    Micromouse-2.GIF
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,885
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips