Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DIY plumbing using only pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not like to have a house built by these guys.

I would not like to have a house built by these guys.

He obviously does a better job than Thai "Changs". :D

Even using fittings and the proper PVC glue you better make a pressure test before you start using brick work around the pipes.

My friend had to rip down the entire "work" before his system didn't leak anymore. :)

Boncuk

Guys - note that the people behind this project (EMAS - Wir machen Wasser zug) have been perfecting this "technology" and transferring it to Bolivia (and other places worldwide) for over 20 years; it seems sound, and likely is much better than what the people in these areas are more accustomed to (buckets from the river?)...

I liked the music..

I tell you what, Ill never let a plumber leave the site because he forgot a couple!

good video but the pan pipe music has to go eh !! lol

The music does get changed up on the videos, but it all has that flavor - I imagine its because it is to give it a local (Bolivian) interest; on some of the later videos (especially the ones on solar energy) I wish there was more of the english over-titles like there are on the other videos, but then again, these videos aren't meant for me, either...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back