Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

If only I had the money..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Yes, if only.

I would buy ETO lock, stock and barrel as it is right now. I would probably change a few things. Our (my perceived motto about ETO has always been fun complete with flat out good advise). I mean, I joined here in 2010. We have had our ups and downs.

ETO has been thrashed. But it has survived. And lives on. I doubt any other Forum out there could do that...

It shows a kind of loyalty maybe??. I really don't know. All I know is that as many times as I have tried to get ETO out of my head...I cannot.

Maybe the Mods. Maybe the People. Maybe the Members. Maybe the way issues are dealt with..

I don't know. All I do know is ETO and it's Community have a very special way of dealing with stuff.

Last edited:
So I will carry on here.

I think in a way ETO has helped me "grow up"...I really cant explain it :wideyed:

How does a Fifty Year old grow up????

I have maybe learned certain life skills here that I had missing....like "play nicely".
Or maybe lots of other stuff too...

When I first joined here in 2010....I loved shoving facts down peoples throats...I don't do that anymore..

I honestly believe I have become a better person by simply learning from the patience and help that so many Members here dedicate to helping "Newbies" or people that battle to understand stuff.

Many Evenings I have sat here and wondered how and where all the patience comes from?

I mean, I say a thing once...make sure it is understood...and then leave it.
If I get asked the same thing again...I see red.

Unlike the Guys here who help. Their patience knows no bounds.

So, whilst my character still makes me who I am, I have become more patient with people.

That can only be a good thing.

Thanks Guys,
tvtech

Last edited:
Hay pal its OK I to have crossed over to the dark side sometimes too.
I was really surprised when I was asked to help with the new rules and considered at that point to be a mod, just don't have the time year round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back