Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

Hey guys i wanted your advice on switching signals on/off. I want to make a box that i can simply press a button and it disconnect my ethernet signal.

Any thoughts on IC's that can switch 4 wires

Last edited:
relay could work if you want to only disconnect power to the router, or are you trying to disconnect the ethernet cord?

if your disconnecting four wires a relay should be simple enough as well.

the cord.I want to stop the connection or well have control over it. I pay for internet in my house and i plan to wire y apartment with ethernet cable and such i know how to do that. But i want to have a special control in the closet to control which pc has access. But im starting to thing its a lost cause

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back