Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DIGITAL CLOCK HARDWARE DESIGN (PLS CORRECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Duluguin

Pls correct the design and make some additional design for the setting of time just like in digital watch.By the way the project is based on the design and in honor of the author William Kleitz from the book Digital Electronics.And that I just add up an auto reset circuit which is also based on his design from previous chapters. Now, what I just wanted is to correct my circuit which I design with PSPICE SCHEMATIC DESIGN.And that I would like also you ideas about how am I gonna going to add a setting mode to have change the time at a desired or correct time.

digital clock hardware design(all caps lock)

hantto said:
Yet another caps lock syndrome sufferer...

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/remote-sensor.2059/, read point #1.

Hello to administrator of this site:

I would like to apologize for having cross along the line. You dont have to worry about those matter ,I will change or edit it immediately. I am a very understanding person.It is just that I find it more motivating for browser to comment something if I will capitalize my post problems since I am on the midst of sacrifices here with my project which cost me a lot of effort and money! And that I just badly need help for anybody out there who have any knowledge or experience pertaining with my project.

Again I would like to say Sorry.

Actually your site has just help me and solve about my problem on LARGE SEGMENT DISPLAY.

Thanks a Lot again for that.

LOVE

j_f_duluguin
[/color][/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back