Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

device identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaithanh

Please tell me !
how to use it !

Attachments

• CIMG1715.jpg
    CIMG1715.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 237
Paper Weight? Door Stop? Small Boat Anchor?

HI,

More pictures would help a lot here. Top, bottom, sides, etc., as well
as a shot with something else in the picture like a ruler so we can get
an idea what the size is.

If you know what it is then why did you ask the question?

How you use it depends on the power, frequency, voltage ratings and capacitance.

Wow... To know it's resonant frequency, you have to sweep it witha function generator (sinewave) connected to it across a 600 ohm resistor and observe the waveform with a scope connected directly to the transducer. Please respect the natural use of the transducer (If it's an underwater transducer, put the output port under water).

While sweeping it, you'll notice variations in the sinewave's amplitude. The resonant frequency will be the frequency at which the amplitude will be the LOWEST. (lowest impedance).

Last edited:
thanks for help !
i will tell you about my process
i was repair some ultrasonic clearning and it 's working good .but some machine i can't repair because some component is not found so i want made a new board

It's a flux capacitor, just homes in on Uranus..lol

-BaC
Waiting for his punishment for such a post...

Please tell me !
how to use it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back