Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Component Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldTechie

I've been given a small handful of ICs that I can't identify, hoping that someone here might be able to help.
The first IC is a 7-pin D-Pak, has a Siemens logo, with part number 9341.1D at the top of the part and TEVES92 text at the bottom. I found the TEVES92 part number listed on a number of sites of obsolete parts sellers but nothing that gave an indication fo the function or a datasheet.
The second IC is a 20-pin SOIC part having National Semiconductor logo, with text H81AD on the first line, F1071 on the second line. Can't find anything on this one.

Can anyone help with the identity of either of these parts?
Thanks,
DaveM

Yep, the part on eBay is the same part as the ones I have, but so far, I've found nothing online that even mentions the basic function, certainly not a datasheet.
And vtech's suggestion for the other part seems to be on track; it fits the package description and marking. I'll check it further after the weekend when I can get access to the proper test equipment. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I had tried to find an old TTL 74/54 part with the H81AD number, but no joy with that approach. I was thinking that the F1071 was a date code of sorts, but nothing in Fairchild's old databooks helped with either approach.

Thanks, guys for the help,
DaveM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back