Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Detecting liquid (oil) level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prize/award ceremonies are a real pain. There is usually travel involved, dinners, speeches, photos and press. Then they give you a silly 'trophy' and lump sum of money. You have to display the 'trophy' and prize money makes your taxes all that much harder to do.
Yeah, but women want a "man with resources" and a Nobel Prize may mean just that.

This is why some women start bar fights. Whoever is left standing must have sumpin'.

This is why some women start bar fights. Whoever is left standing must have sumpin'.

Cant say I have ever been in a bar fight. I just let the other guy think he won. :(

My pickup has never lost the fight after the guy left the bar though.
Its like he did not even see it comming! :D

Fight smarter! Use your head and let your resources do the dirty work for you! :D

Yeah, but women want a "man with resources" and a Nobel Prize may mean just that.

I don't do what I do, to impress women. Besides, any woman like you describe is probably not worth having around, much more that a few hours. :D

Bahh, damn nuclear relationships =) My wife sure didn't marry me for my money! =O

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back