design

Status
Not open for further replies.

micro_electrons

guys can u give additional ideas on my design
by the way my design is a security alarm in which i use a cellphone,
when an intruder gets in the cellphone take a video then it will send it to the owner of the house (it will send a video).
is there any possibilities that the trans send a video without any load

Oh no you cant.

Some people will tell you can do like this, like that but its not practical to do at home.
Actualy its a communication companies project.

But recently my friend joined to a security company.In that there is a software to install into the mobile phone.Even the thief steal your phone & change the SIM card the software sends an SMS/email to the users stored numbers in that software.

The SMS contains the location of the phone (nearest tower) & the new insert SIM details.

Last edited:
Hi micro_electrons,

I don't have any idea about that but interent is the great source of knowledge why don't you search for sites related to electronics or just make a search on google.

Hi micro_electrons,

I don't have any idea about that but interent is the great source of knowledge why don't you search for sites related to electronics or just make a search on google.

He probably found this forum through google, just like i had... And is asking people for a more focused answer then he can find on google...

If you don't have any idea, do not suggest to google/search for "electronics". If you have some idea then refer people to helpful websites on the subject or tell them what they can google to find relevant information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…