Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dell Touchpad pinout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have an old Dell touchpad from an old laptop that I've taken apart. I'd like to fix it up with a PS/2 connector. Trouble is, I'm having trouble trying to find any pinout information on it. I've seen multiple links to this pdf on the subject:

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2010/12/ACF126.pdf

The part number of the touchpad is: EEFM1001012

And a quick pic of the touchpad: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Any ideas where I can get this kind of info?

Thanks, Mike.

Why's that? I've read a couple of articles on the net that say that it's a fairly easy job just connecting up a PS/2 to it.

My touchpad does have a ribbon cable with around 20 wires though... because it was connected to a front panel of buttons on the laptop (play, pause, etc.), is that why it's not so simple?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back