Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Help] Graphic LCD Pinout YKP-128x64

Status
Not open for further replies.

netshark

Greetings! I've found this forum and I'm quite sure that as here you have a great community someone could give a hand ;)

Well, I've previously programmed a standard GLCD based on the samsung KS0107/0108 controllers. It had the typical 20 pin straight connector, but... recently I found an older GLCD with some particular difference on the connector. It works with a flat-cable 20 pin connector, but I couldn't find any datasheet or information related to this. (pictures at the end of the post).

¿Does anyone know what would be the pinout? Google wouldn't help, as most of GLCDs appear with the standard 20 pin parallel interface or even serial ones.

Thanks in advance!

**broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back