Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

darlington driver help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kensplace2

Hi folks, just getting back into electronics, not that good with analog theory (more into digital stuff) and have a question about a uln2064b.

I have used (years ago) a 2003 darlington driver, but a bit lost on the datasheet for this 2064.

How to connect it to controll a stepper motor from a pic.
What pins connect to what (not even sure what the K is on the datasheet!)

A simple schematic would be helpful, if anyone has one
(I would be using a pic12f675 with some in4007 diodes as I have a load of them, and a old fruit machine (slot machine) stepper motor)

Can handle the programming of the pic, and figuring out the stepper wires, but not sure about how to wire up the 2064 to stepper and diodes +v -v etc

I will be getting some 2003's but dont want the 2064 to go to waste :)

GND pins to circuit ground, K to motor supply, outputs (C) to coils. inputs (B) to PIC. (unipolar motor)
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back