Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Counter Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
what can i use in the up,down and clear button ?? is tact switch can ?? or what do you refer ?? thanks !

You said you were going to use LDR's not switches.???

PLEASE: do not use 3 posts in rapid succession to ask minor questions, also please say who you are asking.?

sorry about that im in a hurry....im gonna use switches rather than LDR...what kind of switches can i use in the circuit you gave to me?....thanks a lot...

sorry about that im in a hurry....im gonna use switches rather than LDR...what kind of switches can i use in the circuit you gave to me?....thanks a lot...

Understood.:)

Use small, normally open, push to close switches, the contacts are switching a very low current. Let me know if you have a problem.

The 4K7 means 4.7K or 4700 Ohms

Last edited:
thanks mate! tomorrow i'll buy a normally open, push to close switches .. :DD i hope it will work tomorrow .. thanks for all your help mate .. thanks! really appreciate that ..

:)))

thanks mate! tomorrow i'll buy a normally open, push to close switches .. :DD i hope it will work tomorrow .. thanks for all your help mate .. thanks! really appreciate that ..

:)))

hi,
Reply to your PM.

Look at this image of the switches and check with a voltmeter, lets know what you measure.

Please dont send me PM's, just post, I will pick it up.;)

Attachments

• cntr_sw1.png
    cntr_sw1.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 150
mate the circuit you give to me it is really working?? i mean you already work in that circuit??

Yes, also others have made work OK.

If you told me what the problem is, I maybe able to help.

Did you take those voltages measurements I posted.?? and what did you measure.?

ok mate .. thanks i'll ask if there's a problem .. tonight i'll transfer it to project board then i'll say to you whats the problem .. thanks mate ..

mate i already measure the volts in the up button it start to 5 and when i push the button it goes down to zero .. but still it doesn't count .. what should i do next ??

mate i already measure the volts in the up button it start to 5 and when i push the button it goes down to zero .. but still it doesn't count .. what should i do next ??

Tell me what all the voltages are that I marked on the drawing I posted, when the switches are NOT pushed.

Also say what they are when each switch is pushed [ one at a time].

the up button is the only button i put in the breadboard to test the circuit , i didn't put for the mean time the down and clear button should i put that already ?? .. i measure 2 volts and when i push the up button it goes down to zero ..

the up button is the only button i put in the breadboard to test the circuit , i didn't put for the mean time the down and clear button should i put that already ?? .. i measure 2 volts and when i push the up button it goes down to zero ..

For the counter to work all the components shown on that drawing post # 46, must be connected.
Look at this drawing and measure the voltages marked in blue, inside the blue box, tell me what on each of the 4 pins.

Attachments

• cntr_sw1.png
    cntr_sw1.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back