Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Could we profit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

I think that these new guys that randomly come on here and ask us to think for them are actually meaning it.

now here is where it becomes interesting:

We can turn his/her request into a full fledged service that one or more than one of us can take on and perform for that individual. The fact is, that we get paid an agreed amount on that service.

For example, if someone says:

I need a project for my 4th year university project. Plz help.

We can say:

For $199.99, I can do the entire project for you, postage paid.

Let's put it this way, It makes us happy, It makes them happy.

So far, we have lost at least 50 customers :shock:

mstechca said:
So far, we have lost at least 50 customers :shock:

Maybe we did. But isn't the idea of a University to teach something to its students? What's the point if somebody does a project for them? Would you like to drive in a car, that was designed/inspected by a guy, who skipped school and let others do his homeworks/projects ?

This is what I hate. I am willing to help, but doing the whole thing is pointless from my point of view.

That's my two cents...

But isn't the idea of a University to teach something to its students?
Yes

What's the point if somebody does a project for them?
cash. If so many people want us to do work for them, they can pay us, and then they chose to financially suffer in order to suceed in school. This makes them think twice before requesting us to work for them FOR FREE!!!

Would you like to drive in a car, that was designed/inspected by a guy, who skipped school and let others do his homeworks/projects ?
I don't know. It depends on how it works.

This is what I hate. I am willing to help, but doing the whole thing is pointless from my point of view.

pointless without a good reason. That's why I thought maybe we can earn cash and make them learn.

People have done this kind of thing in the past, paying freinds to sit exams and the like. But the ID cards are photographic now which you have to show before sitting exams, and theres been times when someone who looks completely different to the photo turns up :lol:

I did hear about an online service selling fake diploma certificates or something though, its similar but even more lazy as they don't even need to go to uni once :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back