Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cordless mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
My FM transmitter works much better than all the toy transmitters on the web:

Attachments

• fm_transmitter_mod4_pic_schem_136.gif
    fm_transmitter_mod4_pic_schem_136.gif
    115.8 KB · Views: 819
audioguru said:
My FM transmitter works much better than all the toy transmitters on the web:

sir i have recived the circut many thanks for that but con you explin the circut because i am new to electronics.

You must learn about electronics or you won't understand what I say about the circuit. When you know electronics then the circuit will be obvious.

audioguru said:
You must learn about electronics or you won't understand what I say about the circuit. When you know electronics then the circuit will be obvious.

sir i am not too new to this line. i am little bit able to understand the circut but not completly or rather give me the components list relevant to your circut . which are not clear in you circut . thanku i shall be obliged

RAMAN KAPOOR said:
give me the components list relevant to your circut . which are not clear in you circut
Sorry, I don't have a parts list. The schematic looks clear. Which parts aren't clear to you?

Q1 is a microphone preamp with pre-emphasis. Q2 is an RF oscillator with AM and FM modulation from the preamp. Q3 is an RF amplifier that isolates the antenna from the oscillator. The LM2931 is a low-dropout 5V regulator that still works fine when the 9V battery drops to 6V over its life.
Capacitors marked pF are ceramic disc, nF are metalized plastic film, uF are electrolytic. The coils are easy to make.

Its range is more than 2km line-of-sight to a pretty good FM radio.
Is there anything more you need to know?

Nice schematic audioguru

and I have a quistion

can I replace LM2931 with 7805?

and What is the function of c6 & c13 ?

thanks

beginner said:
Nice schematic audioguru
Thanks.

can I replace LM2931 with 7805?
A 7805 needs a minimum input voltage of about 7.5V. A 9V alkaline battery's voltage drops quickly to about 7.2V then a 7805 might not work. I chose the LM2931 becauase it is a low-dropout regulator that works fine with an input voltage of only about 5.5V when the 9V battery is dead.

What is the function of c6 & c13 ?
C6 tunes the transmitter's RF frequency. C13 peaks the max power at the frequency of the oscillator but its peak is very broad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back