Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Converter DAC... how works

Status
Not open for further replies.

akkex

Hi guys!! I´m doing a project of electronics if anyone can help me to realize it or to see the theory questions i can try to do it.

1)Explain in detail the operation of a waterfall converter. Show that the conversion takes place

2)In the circuit of figure 1 determine Vo in terms of B and Vref

3)In an industrial installation it is necessary to send to the process control five signals of a chemical reaction. The signals and their specifications are as follows:

Sign # 1: Reaction temperature (Tr). The maximum frequency of the same one is of 10 Hz. 8 bits of conversion. Signal # 2: Pressure in the reactor (Pr). The maximum frequency of the same one is of 10 MHz. 8 bits of conversion. Signal # 3: Inlet flow # 1 (Qi1). The maximum frequency of the same is 10 KHz. 8 bits of conversión.

Attachments

• figura 1 B.jpg
    figura 1 B.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 178
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back