Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Convert

Status
Not open for further replies.

glkrr

Hi

I want to ask some guidelines here .

I want to develop one small micro chip project .

So which language i will use ?

Is JAVA is possible to develop micro chip!!

If possible how can i convert my java class file to Assembly language like PIC..............

thanks for ur feedback

Hi,

as far as I know there are several languages that you can use to program a microcontroller and JAVA is definitely not among them.

It all depends on the compiler you use. You can program in C, JAL (pascal-based language), PicBasic (or some other language based on BASIC) and Assembler. If you know assembler, you can download a free MPLAB development studio from www.microchip.com. I personally use PicBasic Pro (www.picbasic.org). You can find JAL at www.voti.nl.

Cheers.

If I am not mistaken JAVA based microprocessor/microcontrollers have already striked the market which can directly execute JAVA byte-code. Look at this page:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

:roll: I wasn't aware of that. Sorry.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you still cannot use JAVA to develop asm code for Microchip's or Atmel's microcontrollers. To use JAVA you must have special microcontroller, right?

Yeah thats true. You can't use JAVA for other uC/uP's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back