Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Consult on doorbell watcher with a tape recorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOMBO

Hell guys....!
As I'm a bigginer on electronics I need some help from you.
I have started a project and this project deals with a system known as Doorbell watcher with a tape recorder, this system is intending to be used when a person leaves the house for a few hours or a week-end.
This system conceiving to allow a person to monitor if some one comes to his home place and rung his home doorbell ,so when that person rung that doorbell, the system will tell him to leave the message through a microphone which will be found at this system and the message is going to be recorded in a tape which will be on the recorder.
When a person back to his home place is going to risen that message from the tape. On this project I have already completed a system block diagram which consists of doorbell, switch, amplifier memorychip and tape recorder but I have some problems as follows
1-A complete circuit of that system.
2-How can I connect a switch which can sense a signal from a doorbell when a person rung that doorbell and that switch goes on directly to the memory chip in order to get stored message which inform that person to leave a message ? ,and the same switch when a person start talking through a microphone in order to leave that message Automatically the switch sense a sound and goes on to the tape recorder system in order to record that message.

Thanks
Gombo :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back