Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Computers Section ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAl

Most Helpful Member
Hi there,

Do we have a 'Computers' section here or is there a good place to post computer questions? This would be like for operating systems and possibly programming under the OS with languages like C or C++, but not really targeting micro controllers.

I seem to recall reading a thread from a long time ago about a Computers section, and for some reason I was thinking you had already made one :D

[EDIT: found the thread--https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/computer-section-vote.94460/]

I think a computers section would be a very good idea. A lot of members come into chat only to ask about their computers, and it would be nice to be able to send them to a specific section on the forum to post a thread.

Regards,
Der Strom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back