Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proper use of "Circuits" section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbonzit

I'm wondering what the proper use is for this section (which appears to be just another forum). I have a small circuit that works and which I believe might be useful to others: should I go ahead and post it there? What are the guidelines for posting there? (Perhaps a word or two about this might be useful, since I couldn't find any explanation of just what that section was supposed to be used for.)

By the way, I just joined, and so far I really like the way this place is set up, and the level of knowledge to be found here.

[Edit] Well, I read that "sticky" article up there, which explains a lot; guess I'll have to make a few more posts before I post an article there. (One thing's still not clear, which is what exactly constitutes an "article" as opposed to posts elsewhere here; a lot of the stuff I saw in the circuits section looks just like other posts, except that it doesn't generally pose questions.)

Last edited:
One thing's still not clear, which is what exactly constitutes an "article" as opposed to posts elsewhere here; a lot of the stuff I saw in the circuits section looks just like other posts, except that it doesn't generally pose questions.

Hello, carbonzit.
An article is a thread that people found significantly helpful or important. If you look at any tread, down at the bottom of each post, it gives the option to "Promote to Article."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back