Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

!!Computer Section!!-Vote

Computer Section?

• Yea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink

We are getting a lot of computer related threads lately, and I think it would be a good idea if we got a computer section so that we can centralize the computer content in this thread. I don't see any bad reasons for this. It could go in electronics catagories, where robotics and mcu are in.

Vote 4 FUN

why not though? I mean we have a "video section" with no threads.

There are many many computer forums out there. Only a handful of electronic / microcontroller forums.

Yeah, but they are not our forum though.

Also, I can nearly guarantee that a Compute section would be used more than these: electronic newsgroups, electronics videos, competitions.

Last edited:
Yay, I can start loads of flame wars for Firefox vs IE or Windows vs Linux. :D

I'm pretty sure there are flame wars started in every section, notably bigkim100 who is purposely acting like a troll.

A general computer forum is going to bring general computer users. And, as already stated, there are an enormous number of general computer forums already on the net.

The reason this site is great is because it specializes in the design and implementation of electronics, not the general use of them.

It's a specialized site and I think it should stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back