Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Component Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grif22

Hello,

Can anyone please identify what this is and where to get it from?

Hope someone can help.

Many
6A2805C3-7E3D-49E8-8DEE-D42122BB4B87.png
683812C2-43FC-409E-BF30-1AC5CD60C229.png
thanks.

Seeing markings like CRL and CRH implies some sort of filter to me....
If we knew what device this was from, it could help narrow it down to what they are.

If it's an induction stove, then I'm guessing those form the capacitors bank that make up the resonant tank. The markings are a bit strange, but I'd wager 900V 120nF +/-5%. Likewise, the top capacitor in the lower photo would be 1.4kV, 15nF +/-10%.

Thank you so much for the feedback. It is from an induction hob. I’m planning to solder the burnt out component.

Epcos do not seem to make any 900V caps in that style, from what I can see.

Can you measure the pin spacing on the larger ones? That may give a clue to the exact type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back