Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Component identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoa

Hi guys,

I am trying to repair a broken power supply transformer for LED lights. I would just buy a new driver but I just can't find the dual PSU version for this type of led light, I tested this part which is shorted 8 pin ic but I could not find who made it, datasheet or were to buy another one.
The picture is not the best had to put paint on the chip to see the print as was too hard to read without it, so could not clean it to look nice for the picture.
Any help would be great even if another make to exchange it with.
I do have another on the board the same that's how I knew it was shorted so can check the pinouts but not sure what the ic does.

Attachments

• IMG_0789.JPG
    IMG_0789.JPG
    292.8 KB · Views: 104
I recognised the ST logo - just about everything else on it can be read either way up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back