COMPLEX SOUND CHIP 76477

Any interest in boards

• Sdip adapter board to adapt from 1.77 pitch to 2.54 pitch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A 3 "x 4" aprox PC board for a complex sound circuit using a 76477 chip and a 555 chip

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did you order from originally?

And what shipping did you use? If you want boards in a predictable period, DHL Shen Zeng is the most reliable way. I have been receiving boards from Elecrow in a week.

I used the cheapest shipping and ordered from smartprototyping.
My mistake was perhaps selecting the cheapest shipping. I have purchased from Elcrow and should have done this order as well. Two mistakes
going to place an order with Elcrow asap. been busy building recumbent trikes and a new patio.

Smart Prototyping does a good job too.

The cheap shipping isn't much of a bargain.

Well in today's mail I received a yellow envelope that was mailed some 50 days ago from overseas.
My circuit boards have arrived!!
now I guess I need to unpack my soldering iron and components to assemble one board.
After I get one fully functional I plan on selling off the remainder of the boards and the adapter boards.
But first test a board for continuity and shorts against the schematic.

well finally getting around to assembling this project. just out of curiosity I am posting two images of the schematic. one is jpeg and other one is bit map. both set at 300dpi.

Attachments

• 9-19-16 j.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 177
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…