Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

COMPLEX SOUND CHIP 76477

Any interest in boards

• Sdip adapter board to adapt from 1.77 pitch to 2.54 pitch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A 3 "x 4" aprox PC board for a complex sound circuit using a 76477 chip and a 555 chip

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did you order from originally?

And what shipping did you use? If you want boards in a predictable period, DHL Shen Zeng is the most reliable way. I have been receiving boards from Elecrow in a week.

I used the cheapest shipping and ordered from smartprototyping.
My mistake was perhaps selecting the cheapest shipping. I have purchased from Elcrow and should have done this order as well. Two mistakes
going to place an order with Elcrow asap. been busy building recumbent trikes and a new patio.

Smart Prototyping does a good job too.

The cheap shipping isn't much of a bargain.

Well in today's mail I received a yellow envelope that was mailed some 50 days ago from overseas.
My circuit boards have arrived!!
now I guess I need to unpack my soldering iron and components to assemble one board.
After I get one fully functional I plan on selling off the remainder of the boards and the adapter boards.
But first test a board for continuity and shorts against the schematic.

well finally getting around to assembling this project. just out of curiosity I am posting two images of the schematic. one is jpeg and other one is bit map. both set at 300dpi.

Attachments

• 9-19-16 j.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 172
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back