• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to delete my account

• Thread starter Deleted member 139372
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 139372

Good day, I'm wondering how to delete my account from this site?

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
Any particular reason why? Looks like your last post (prior to this one, of course) was from over 11 years ago. Why now?

Generally we don't delete accounts. The discussions you leave behind may benefit another person some day, if they haven't already.

D

Deleted member 139372

Any particular reason why? Looks like your last post (prior to this one, of course) was from over 11 years ago. Why now?

Generally we don't delete accounts. The discussions you leave behind may benefit another person some day, if they haven't already.
Personal safety/security. Unfortunately I'm in a position where I need to comb through my past, as someone else is doing as well.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
Understood, let me see what I can do. I may not have the ability as a moderator, this may require an admin. Let me go digging around in the control panel.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles