Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujit

i want to make a radio walkytalky.
plz give me some hints about the project and give me some circuits and brief discussion about it.

if i get a reply i will b happy.
thanks to vew my question.

same as communication asked on 27th nov.

still i have not get a single reply.
plz help me.
i am worried aboout that.

Amateur radio is my hobby however I have no circuits that I can post. Your request is not very specific - that might explain the lack of response. I also understand that you might not know where to begin when asking a question - I have the same problem at times. You might surf amateur radio sites as a place to begin. The American Radio Relay League (ARRL) might be one place to look. I hope this gives you a start. If you can be more specific about what you intend to do with it maybe someone has what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back