Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

code for ISD1760 voice recorder chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam288

i have made the stand alone mode circuit for !SD1760 as given in datasheet and it works fine..but i tried a lot to control it using SPI mode and it just does not work..for my application i need to record a fixed size message and play the same again...so i was using the set_record and set_play instructions....
my sequence of instructions is as follows:
write_cmd(0x01); //power up
write_cmd(0x00);

write_cmd(0x04); //clr_init
write_cmd(0x00);

write_cmd(0x81); //set rec
write_cmd(0x00);
write_cmd(0x10); //start add
write_cmd(0x00);
write_cmd(0x0f0); //end add
write_cmd(0x00);
write_cmd(0x00);

write_cmd(0x00);

write_cmd(0x80); //set play
write_cmd(0x00);
write_cmd(0x10); //start add
write_cmd(0x00);
write_cmd(0x50); //end add
write_cmd(0x00);
write_cmd(0x00);

write_cmd(0x00);

what is it that i am doing wrong?? what is the initialization required for the ss,mosi,miso,sclk pins?? can anybody help me please...i am writing code in C...and controller is P89C61.. any help will be extremely valuable to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back