Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

close a circuit by 0v switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazynok

okay i have a circuit. 12v source, 12v light. i have another circuit that ossilates (spelling..).... from 12v to 0v. over and over. i need my 1st circuit to turn on when the 2nd circuit is at 0v. so its like they are alternating. i'm guessing this would be done with some kind of transistor.. but not sure. help needed please

if you dont understand what i'm asking... here... try this explanation.

say i wanted the 1st circuit to turn on when the 2nd is at 12v. then i could just connect that 12v to the new circuit. but i want to do that backwards, at 0v. hopefully you can understand now..

when you buy a relay it has two switches.
one which is activated with 12v
and one which is activated with 0v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back