Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit of windscree-wipers

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanosgen

hi I want to draw special delaycircuit that will imitate partly delaycircuit that leads the windscree-wipers of car. The circuit via a switch might work in 2 places and the exit of circuit will always be a vibration of duration of 2 seconds. In the first place I want the vibration it is repeated after pause 2,3 or 4 seconds depending on the regulation of second switch. In the second place I want the vibration of two seconds you will repeat continuously.

if u don't understand i will explaine...

The suggested circuit is uncomplicated and needs no spike suppression which you will need using an NE555.

If you want to learn about the chip study the data sheet and use batteries or a bench power supply for experiments.

Boncuk

i learn it at scoole but i want to do this to learn how make 2 seconds delay or 3 seconds delay with lm555.can i do this with monostable or Astable circuit?

Well, if i understand correct from your timeing diagram, you need something that will make pulses with delay 2,3,4 secs or something like that.

If i got it right, then you only need an astable m/vibrator with the setup of the monostable from your 2nd drawing. By placing different resistor (or even capacitors) you get different pulse duration and/or duty cycle. Depends on what you need.

If you need something else please explain.

i don't speak very good english but i believe this is the circuit i know.is it possible to do this?u can help me?if use less lm555 i don't have problem.thats i need is the output diagram to be with switches and lm555.

There are plenty of refrences on the net already for what you're trying to do. Look for them.

Did you know they made a movie about intermittent wiper blades? <seriously>
It's called "Flash of genius"

no no no...i want to do this circuit with lm555 to be more cheap and learn about this chip.can u do this with lm555?

I haven't seen it yet, he used a single transistor as the 555 wasn't invented yet.
**broken link removed**

If you just want to learn 555's on the cheap there are plenty of simulators on the net.

Last edited:
no i'm sorry.you are wrong.this is with tranzistors.i told to you to do this with lm555.which lm555 circuit i do?the first or the second?astable or monostable.that's i need.do you understand me now?i do this for other circuit.i build it for something else that doesn't include the motor.the output doesn;t drive to a motor but something else.

Last edited:
I don't know why you need transistors.

I'm sure it's possible to build this using microswitches.

i want to do this circuit that i told you no other circuit.i do the led flasher 2 months ago.today i want to do this circuit.it's a lesson for my univercity that's why i insist.can you help me please?

Thanos, if you learned even the first lesson of 555 timers you'd already know the answer to that question. A Monostable multivibrator turns on and then off from a single input pulse, then does nothing else till it's triggered again. So what you need is an astable multivibrator to trigger a variable monostable. You need to learn how to learn from the circuits and examples people here are presenting to you, not tell us we're wrong. If you can't find circuits existing on the net to do what you want to do, then you're NOT looking. The 555 is probably one of the most prolificly described IC's in existence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back