Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit design: Weather Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigzpad

Hi guys,
Please help me out!!

I have to design a circuit design for an experiment of a weather station.

I have been given the following criteria:
The Data required to be collected are Temperature, Wind Direction, Wind Speed and Atmospheric Pressure. Specify which sensors are to be used. The system you design should include signal conditioning and amplification for each sensor.Assume that the maximum input to the A/D converter is to be limited to 5V DC

Please guys, help me design a circuit diagram, as I have been struggling for 2 weeks with research and having no luck at all. All the ones I have seen on the internet are not related either.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Many Thanks!

so far I have thought about using the Mitsubishi M16 microcontroller.
I have also looked into different types of instruments which measure the weather conditions that I need for the project.
The trouble is the circuit diagrams, which I have no experience of.

thanks.. im gna try looking for an alternative one!.. btw, once I have picked all my components how do I go about making a circuit diagram?.. and what does it mean when it says 'max A/D convertos should be limited to 5V DC'.

Thank you!

so does that mean the whole device should operate on 5V?.. Most of my sensors, i.e. Barometer requires power of 15-24 V DC. I can't find any other components which will all work within 5V.

Im really confused :confused:

Means you need a way to convert one voltage to another, such as a voltage divider or op-amp.
Google 1-wire weather station to see an all digital solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back